WPC Flush Doors Suppliers introduces how to choose a satisfactory wood-plastic door?
1. Feel the paint film on the surface of the wood-plastic door by touching it. If the paint film is full, it means that the paint quality of this wood-plastic door is good, and the painting process is perfect! The painted wood-plastic door can ensure the sealing performance of the wood, which is beneficial to prolong the service life of the door.
2. Standing on the oblique side of the door, observe the surface of the wood-plastic door through the reflective angle to see if there is orange peel and if there are protruding particles. These aspects are also related to the quality of the wood-plastic door spray paint.
3. Be sure to ask the seller personally about the type of paint used. Under normal circumstances, there are two answers-PU paint or PE paint. PE paint is of good quality, with hard paint film, strong hiding power, good transparency, and better performance of veneer texture; while PU paint is slightly worse, the paint film is soft, and slight bumps can easily cause scratches or damage. However, the prices of the two are naturally different, so we must know this and weigh it for ourselves.
4. Next, you need to observe the subtleties, mainly the joints of the wood-plastic door! A good wood-plastic door is almost perfect in the process of joint treatment, and the joints are both small and uniform! If this condition is not met, the quality of wood-plastic doors will not be too good.
5. The last thing to look at is the hardware. Generally speaking, the original manufacturer can provide relatively high-quality hardware. In this case, the customer should not buy it separately. After all, the original parts are still the most suitable. Of course, if the hardware provided by the manufacturer is really unsatisfactory, then try to choose a well-known brand when you purchase it separately. Such hardware is more reassuring in terms of quality and after-sales!