Features of WPC Material Door :
1. The raw materials used for the wood-plastic door are one-time molding under high temperature, high pressure, and vacuum conditions. The material does not contain formaldehyde. The secondary processing adopts thermal transfer technology, free of paint, and there are no toxic and harmful gases and odors during production and use. The release is a kind of environmentally friendly building materials and decoration product.
2. Waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, mildew-proof, moth-proof, non-deformation WPC products have the dual characteristics of wood and plastic, so the WPC set door is especially suitable for large temperature differences, humidity, and poor ventilation except for indoor doors. places, such as wet toilets, anti-corrosion, mildew-proof, moth-proof storage rooms, etc.
3. Reasonable structure and high strength The special row cavity structure design ensures the ideal internal structure of the wood-plastic foam material, coupled with the excellent formula design and reasonable production process, to ensure the strength of the product.
4. The wood-plastic door has a quick-installation structure, and the door cover is very convenient to install. The door cover wire and the door cover are connected by bayonet, which does not require gun nails or glue to fix, which saves time and effort for installation.
5. Good thermal insulation and sound insulation The materials used in the wood-plastic set door have uniform and fine cells and a specially designed cavity structure, which ensures that its thermal conductivity is lower than that of ordinary plastic materials and its noise reduction performance is good.
6. Good flame retardant performance, the wood-plastic door does not support combustion in case of an open fire, and automatically extinguishes after leaving the fire. It is a safety-level interior decorative door product.